For a few dollars a month, be sure to get renters insurance.  Property insurance does not cover the loss of tenant belongings from fire, theft, etc.

Comments

Can I simply say what a comfort to discover someone that genuinely knows what they're discussing on the net. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you're not more popular since you surely have the gift.

02/12/2016 8:20pm

May I just say what a relief to find somebody that really understands what they are talking about on the internet. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people must look at this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.

07/05/2016 10:02am

Great blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Thanks for this great post! I appreciate it.

It's a pretty fair offer. I hope you will continue to post them here. I would like to be informed about them.

08/07/2017 5:39am

But I need a better insurance. I don't care if it will be more expensive. I will purchase it.

Author

Christopher Holley intends to improve the landlord/tenant relationship in Genesee County.  Providing an excellent professional climate for the investment community.